Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:18:05 GMT
Thanks, Annie. That's a good idea.

I haven't heard from Oliver's (Ollie's) Santa yet, but he's on page 31,
on the bottom of the tree. He and his darling Willow (and Casper and
Bandit) came in on Halloween. Their owner loved them very much, but
had a stroke and was no longer able to care for them (or herself) very
well. They had been eating dog food and Willow was naked as a jaybird
with monster vulva. Oliver is madly devoted to Willow, and for the
first couple of weeks he attacked me every time I went near her. I
never knew a ferret's jaws were so hard--I've had my skin broken
before, but he made the BONES crunch! He won't leave her alone--as soon
as they were integrated into the group, he had several of mine trained
to go snuggle with her when he needed to get up--he'd nudge them, and
they'd wake up and go to her. He doesn't want much for himself: It
matters more to him that Willow's Santa sent contributions for her meds
and surgery. But he does love oil and soup and fleece and the crocheted
eggs with the bells. He hasn't tried many other treats, but he thinks
they sound interesting. And of course, any contributions towards
Willow's surgery would be much appreciated (turns out the tumor is
wrapped around the vena cava--yuck!)

Shelter Bucks, Walmart cards, and other such goodies would be
appreciated, too. Anything for Oliver can be sent to:

Clover Williams, Rezweezil Ferret Rescue, 807 E Hill, Gallup NM 87301
my email address is above and my number is 505-722-7191

--Clover and the rezweezils
ferretbedding.com
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwclovergalQQhtZ-1