Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:41:03 -0500
I received this from another mailing list, I hope someone close can help.
I have contacted her to check the location, Great Lakes Michigan.  I would
go & get them if I were closer.

>I have 2 ferrets here that need to find a home for.
>
>I really wouldn't mind keeping one of them, but the other is a little
>toooo hyper and he terrorizes my rabbit and cat..  lol..  My good friend
>had them at another friends house where they were being neglected.  Their
>cage is smashed some what because some of her horses trampled it.  She
>called me and asked if they could stay here until she found a new home for
>them, and said she would buy the food and everything... well I'm sure you
>know how this is going.  I've bought all their food(which was alot since I
>had to get weight back on 2 half starved male ferrets!) and they have been
>here 3 mos.
>
>Jen

She said she does want to find a home for both ferrets, ( that she isn't
going to keep one like the post says above) I did tell her when I emailed
her ferrets can get depressed if separated from their cagemates.

I hope someone in the area is able to help,
     ~Micaela~
~Bones~Snow~Cleopatra~
  ~Zeus~&~Samantha~