Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 07:22:53 -0800
My JoJo has been having seizures for the past couple of days.  After all
of the tests & X-rays that have been done since January the dr. has
diagnosed him with a brain tumor.  No, we have not done an MRI to verify
it.  He is on Valium (short term) right now to slow them down.  The vet
said she'd change it to Pheno Barbitol (sp?) if we needed to go long
term.  The question is...Has anyone heard of brain tumors in ferrets?
Is it possible that he could have Epilepsy?  I forgot to ask the vet
about that, but am calling her today.

Thanks in advance for any responces.

Marian & her kids