From:
"Grant, Lillian CIV 92000" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:36:53 -0800
Hello All,

I have attached a letter plus a photo concerning a Found Ferret. I will
be here for another 4 1/2 hrs before I am gone until Monday. I will be
unable to reach my "work" email. You can reach me at my home email:

Lori & Dave are wonderful people, who no longer have ferrets. They are
located up in the State of Washington.

They are being visited by a lost beautiful little girl (see
attachment). Lori & Dave would love to reunite this little girl with
her family. Have no fear, she is in the lap of luxury & being spoiled.

Can any of you help us find this little girl's family?

Stephanie & the 8 Closet Thieves
Lola, Dottie, Frodo, Peppy & Guy plus Star, Bro & Little Sister
Pepe the dog, Dara Nin & Tommy the cats, Wesley & Albus the fish, and
the Finch Society

[Forwarded]
 From: Lo
 To: Grant, Lillian CIV 92000

Hi Steph-
Hope all is well with you and yours. Think of you lots!

I'm not hooked up with ferret community at all any more. We have
ourselves a pair of cats. Found a little female ferret in our
neighborhood last night. We're on the south end of Whidbey Island in
the Saratoga Beach/Baby Island neighborhood.

Contact info is Dave Christian at 206.459.5122
Could you get the word to FML and anyone else you think might be able
to help us hook up this sweet girl with her people?

Thanks-Lori