From:
Dennis&Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:45:08 -0400
They're both 1.5 years old, one male and one female. Both are in good
health but are a couple months overdue on distemper and rabies vax.
Here are pics of them:

The boy named Dark
http://photos.ferretrealm.com/dark.jpg

The girl named Dixie
http://photos.ferretrealm.com/dixie.jpg

The woman's name who has them is Linda. She took the ferrets in from a
family that no longer wanted them. Linda does a lot of work for animal
rescue groups, taking in animals that don't have anywhere else to go
and takes care of them out of her own pocket. She's like a halfway
house for rescue groups. She also takes in animals from military
personnel having to relocate and where family deaths leave the pets'
future in peril. Linda takes in all sorts of animals ranging from your
typical farm animals to dogs, cats, GPs, chins, and so on. And now she
has these two ferrets. Unfortunately, times are lean for her right now
and she needs all the help she can get.

Linda is asking $120 for the pair. They need to stay together. The
adoption fee will help Linda continue to provide a safe haven for the
many animals in her care. I've personally cared for several of the
hurricane Katrina dogs she temporarily sheltered. They were later
brought down to a kennel I worked at so the rescue org. could show
them. I could easily tell they were well cared for.

If you're interested, Linda's email address is: [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Dennis