From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:08:12 EST
My heart goes out to those who has lost precious babies and those who are
dealing with little ones who aren't feeling up to par.  I offer prayers
every day for all the fuzzies and all my friends at FML.

I would like to remind anyone interested in the special I am running to
benefit Jean Caputo-Lee's shelter.  Today, March 31, is the last day for
this special.  Check the events page on my website for details.

Please help me help Jean!
Thanks!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran