Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 08:26:18 -0800
>They also cleaned out most of my CD's & DVD's. Cops were called &
>action is being taken. However, cops said I let these 2 asshats in
>my home, so...."

Sandi..No matter that the people were invited into the house, if they
*left* with anything without your permission, they are guilty of theft.
Depending on your state's definitions of the degree of theft, (Usually
determined by the dollar amount.) those people could be prosecuted for
the theft. If the detectives are balking at pursuing the case, go to
the media and tell them.....newspapers and television love these kind
of 'the police are doing nothing' type stories.

MC, The Rude One