From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2012 19:01:32 -0800
:::head popping out of blankie....strrreeeeetch....yaaaaaawn:::

"oh, hai everbuddies! rabbit da ferret here, speakin to you from
a-top uv his High-Rise FN Condo in da Ferret Room! i be here to give
everbuddie an updatez on how i be doin and stuff. and, well....i be
doin terrific!

evree day i feel a little betterz. mommie has started weighin me
daylee, which is otay wit me, cuz i gitz a ferretonez! i startin to
fill out and mah fur coat be growing back in. mah tummy be healin good,
too -- no more purple skin dere. i still pretty skinny, but mommie sez
after whut i been tru, it just take some time to get back to a normalz.

i do still be pretty tire and i sleep a lotz, but dat didn't stop me
from doin a nize long happy dance for dad the udder day! mommie wuz
disappointed cuz she missed it, but she wuz at werk. i'm gonna surprize
her wit a dance real soon, doe.

i be eatin good and i be luffin mah kibble! o, da joy uv makin dat
crunch crunch crunch sound dat kibble makes when i eatz it! o, da fun
i haz wakin up da gurls in vinny's apartment in da middle uv da nite!
CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH! "RAABIIITTTT!", da gurls holler, "stop crunchin
so loud! we tryin to git r beauty sleepies!"

heehee. i such a little stinker.

i just wanna tell everbuddiez how much me and mah mommie and daddie
'preciatez everting you be doin fur us! de donashunz and raffle moniez
are really halpin pay mah vet billz. de well-wishez and prayer tunder
i gitting be AWESOMEZ!!! sumbuddie toad me i be a symbol uv a HOPE.
dat be a big ting for a little ferret like me! u two-leggedz be a
complicated speciez and dere be a need for a hope in dis world. i
proud to be a HOPE BRINGERZ.

we can never find da wordz big enuff to tell all uv you how much we
luff you! we feel to be a partz uv a berrie speshul fablee!

oh, mommie asked me to remindz you all dat de RABBIT BENEFIT FUNDRAISER
RAFFLE ting still be goin on, so u still haz plenty time to buy da
tikkitz. more cool stuffs been donated too, so go look at da website
and git ur snackie monies and buy some tikkitz! de last day be JANUARY
27 at midnite. (i usually awake at dat time, crunchin a kibble!)

or if u don't need a raffle but want to halp me pay dr. dori (cuz i
just a ferret an i don't haz a monie or a pocketz), u can do dat, too!
just go to de same website i gonna give you and it tell you what to do!
otay? OOOOOO-TAY!!!!

de website be:
http://www.creationsbyangie.com

TANK U TANK U TANK U!!!! ferret snugglez and kissiez to ALL!

luff,
Rabbit da Ferret, Hope - Bringer

Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuary
www.friskybiznusferrets.com