Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:41:18 -0700
Hi all
Sorry dat these are late but my hooman waz away for da weekend and I lost
contact.  We also have a first here.  Two little ones coming in under da
same name.  Da ones dat wanted to help, I hope I pick da right one.

A little guy came in named Bear.  He waz met by Pepe and Banjo.  They did
not know each other but I introduced them.  They seemed a little distant at
first but warmed up to each other.  They headed off to explore da area and
see all da sights and attractions.  They had to stop at da Fruit Bar where
Bear wanted to taste all da goodies and he did indeed eat a lot of them.
If he waz on earth he would have to live in da potty box for a week.  Then
they headed off to see what they could see.  They wondered over to da Gravy
Gourmet to give dat a try.  Just like males to think of their stomach.  He
said to tell hiz mommy dat he felt bunches better and dat he would be here
waiting.  He said to pass on hiz luv and lots of cuddles and hugs.

Another little guy came in named Bear.  He waz met by Squeaker and Joey.
They were happy to see him although he didn't know them.  They introduced
themselves and they soon were fast friends.  Bear said dat any friend of
hiz mommy waz a friend of his.  They were interested in da news at home
so they sat down to talk for a while.  They talked for some time and
then headed off to explore.  They were going to show him da sights and
attractions.  They said they were going over to Dirt Mountain to enlarge
their den so dat he could stash hiz stuff.  I tried to bargain for his
cheweasel but he said no.  I later went by and they were digging away and
had most of da work done.  Bear said to pass on hiz luv and lots of ferret
kisses to hiz mommy.

I am off to send a nasty letter to my hooman.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee