Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:37:59 -0800
Okay, all, I have decided to step up to the plate and help out a few
shelters this holiday season.  Currently I am working with Randy Belair
and Alicia Drakiotes on a holiday project.  But, if you want another
shelter to benefit, I am happy to help out.

Many of you know that I make biscotti.  Some of you have received a batch
or two - or maybe a sample - at a conference.  Well, since some of you
may want to make it yourself, or give it to a biscotti lover who also
loves to bake, I will make up easy to do yourself packages of the
biscotti mixes.

If you are interested in purchasing the mixes, or mixes of homade
hot chocolate (various flavors) or spiced tea, please email me at
[log in to unmask]  I will send you the mix and the shelter gets
the money - 100% with nothing kept for me.

Maybe we can help out a few fuzzies this holiday season without giving up
the stuff we love!  :)

renee :) &
The Poop-in-the-Corner Gang: Shadow, Sir Walter, Maggie Mae, Pigglet,
Baby, Sammie and Rocky Bobbles