From:
Robert Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 21:18:08 -0400
The major hubub has settled down as we prepare to do battle with the "powers
that be".

The experts have been contacted, the court dates are firm this time and
everyone is on their way.  8:30 AM Thursday, May 22 we hit the court room.
We have what we feel is all the pertinent info.  We have the Apellate court
directing the judge and we're ready.

All of you on my mailing list will get the update from court as quick as I
can post it after court.  I'm hoping for a just decision and fairly sure it
will be in our favor.  Say your prayers for Kodo and we'll see what happens.

I know that you all realize none of this is cheap.  We have 8 witness' flying
in at approximatly $800 each.  A couple of them staying two nights, a couple
staying three nights at $80.00/night.  Attorney fees, court fees, food,
mileage etc etc.  Need I go on.

The generous contributions have brought us this far but we've rolled over to
loans on credit cards from GLFA officers and members to get everyone here.
If anyone can scrape a little deeper, or if anyone knows of a way we can
raise more it's desperatly needed in this the 11th hour.

The T-shirts are being printed, we have the bumper stickers here and the
buttons are on the way.  These will all be shipped as they arrive here, some
of you may already have the bumper stickers in hand, PUT THEM ON YOUR
CARS!!!  (no-one else can see them in your hands)

Thank you all!  I am so proud to be associated with such a fantastic group
of people.

Carrowor.