From:
Robmary June <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 18:00:54 -0800
Hey all!!

I got an e-mail from a lady who's son abandoned his ferret to her (after
purchasing it here in Reno, and then taking it to the Bay Area).  She
sent me a note, saying she couldn't exactly place an ad in the paper to
find a new home, and could I help her.

I posted elswhere and got a nice reply from a lady in Pennsylvania, but I'd
really rather not put the fuzzbutt through airline travel if I don't have
to.  Here are snippets of information she has provided me about the little
girl:

I live in Calif and my son brought home a ferret about two years ago while
visiting Reno.  Needless to say he has left and I am here trying to care
for her.

I can't advertize to sell her cause it is illegal to own here.

Her name is Princess but I call her ferri My son says she had shots as
a baby.  She eats regular packaged foods for ferrets.  I think she is
2 years old?  I live about an hour southeast from SF

Biting, Yes, she bites.  She really likes to bite ME because I scream and
it gets her very excited.  She is pretty frisky.  She is playful.  She runs
up the stairs and likes to race, well, to see if I can escape her bites.
Probably not a good way to train her?  She doesn't like baths that much.

Hope there is a good home for her near by.  I work all the time and I know
she is lonely.

If there is anyone out there who is interested, please e-mail me at

I do have a picture of her available.  She's a rather georgous little
silver tip.

Mary
Nothern Nevada Ferret Network