From:
Tressie Dutchyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 08:44:47 -0400
Congratulations Lisa and gang! I adopted one of the McKids in December
and will be adopting her 2 DMK sibs from the MaFF shelter when the
weather improves for traveling south.

Bellissima's an absolute joy! She's had a few health issues, i.e.,
infected anal gland but otherwise has settled in nicely and is making
friends already with a couple of my fuzzies. I am fortunate not to have
had any biting issues that others have experienced with some of their
McKids. She loves human companionship and is very affectionate. Little
puffball of energy with Houdini-like qualities - disappears into the
ether and appears miraculously when I call her.

Thank you all for your tremendous effort and work at placing these
little ones.

Tressie A. Dutchyn, MA ID PhD student,
Dalhousie University Research Associate
Community Health & Epidemiology