From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:34:25 EST
Hi Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder to all that our March 11, 12 & 13th 2005 Ferret
Show is coming up.  This is the biggest ferret show in Pennsylvania.
This show runs for three days.  Our Championship Show is on Saturday and
Fun Events on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  For more show information,
please visit our website at www.freewebs.com/losnational/

Also we are looking for sponsors, advertisers, vendors and donations.
Here is the following we have so far:

Alter Class - sponsored
Judge's Cup - sponsored
Kit Ring 1 & 2 - open
Breedable Adult Ring 1 & 2 - open
Albino - Sponsored
Black Sable - Open
Cinnamon - Open
Chocolate - Open
Greencard - Sponsored (reserved - not definite)
Fine Point - Open
Mitt - Open
Mutt - Open
Sable - Open
Shelter - Sponsored
Silver - Sponsored
Siamese - Open
WWDE - Sponsored
Senior - open
Handicap - Open
Royalty - Sponsored
Nobility - Sponsored
About Perfect - Open

The show is still 10 weeks away.  If you haven't registered your ferret,
you can download a show packet at www.freewebs.com/losnational/ Also
we have several people advertising and we invite everyone, rescues,
breeders, vendors, stores, individuals, etc., to advertise at our show.
Please keep in mind we are in congruence with the Pet Expo and have over
100,000 walk through our area during the course of three days.  We make
our advertisers business cards available throughout different points in
the show and we also print out banners of advertisers as well.  Our
sponsors will not only be advertised throughout the show but their
business cards will be placed on and around the judge's area and
annoucements made in the beginning of the show.  Wouldn't it be nice
to dedicate a ring in honor of your lost loved fuzzy?  I am sponsoring
the Royalty Ring in honor of my lost beloved Chandel.

Come out and see what the excitement is all about.  This is a great
shopping experience for all your animals four legged and two alike.
There will be great places to shop like the Ferret Store, Martin's Cages,
Petsmart and many, many more pet friendly places to shop.  Also the
shelters attending will have amazing home made products that you have
to see to believe.  If you only attend one show a year, please consider
making it this one.  This is a show that everyone will enjoy.  Many
exhibitors come and show their ferrets and then go shopping.  Even if
you are just coming to watch and shop, come and visit our show area and
see what the shelters have to offer.  Or come and show your ferret and
their pictures done professionally by a photographer.  Don't miss out!

Also we will be holding several educational seminars throughout the
weekend on ADV, ECE, how ferrets are judged and on what, teeth cleaning,
ear cleaning, the importance of a good diet and much more.  Make this a
family event your whole family can enjoy.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith
Legion of Superferrets National