Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 1994 01:05:10 -0500
My husband and I are ferret owned by Bosley, a 1.5 yr. old sable,
and BooBoo, a six month old silver mitt. We have had our kids for
about nine months. They are the most fun I ve had with my clothes
on. We moved from Juneau, AK to Eugene, OR this year and the
fuzzies did better than I did with the move, they seem to be
fully adjusted, while I am taking just a little longer.

I have a few things I would like to put to all you ferret people
out there. First of all, I would like to hear from anyone in the
Eugene, OR area (I know that there s a shelter in Oregon City,
OR) with ferrets to find out if we could get together with our
ferrets. You can e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or at
compuserve [72610,352].

I would also like to find out if anyone out there knows where I
can get a toy stuffed ferret. My nephew loves our sable, but he
is only 4 years old and his mother says no way, no ferrets, too
young. I would love to give him a stuffed toy ferret so he can
have one too. If someone makes these or has a pattern for one, I
would love to have it. (Of course, I'll pay!!)

Thanks.

Melanee, Bill, Bosley, and BooBoo