From:
War Machine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 00:35:09 -0400
I hope you love your new addition to your family.

To answer your question - When they jump around and wont let you hold them -
it means it is PLAYTIME!!!!!

When Princess wants to play - she comes over to me - climbs up on me and
proceeds to annoy me so bad I have no choice but to remove her and wear her
out!!  I love playing Ferret games.

Princess:"I always win - War Machine is stupid!!"

Princess is not nice to me as you can tell by her comment.  :)

Seriously though Emily - If you take her from where she wants to be - she
will get urinated - I can't say pissed - and want to kill everything in
sight!!!  When she does that - just get down and play.

"YOU GOT THE"  WAR MACHINE

P.S.  - I guess not too many people were offended by what I said a few days
ago.  I did get a few letters (Email) telling me to keep what I'm doing -
They said that I did nothing wrong and I was right.

THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGING LETTERS - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE   :)