From:
Kendra Krantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 15:00:55 -0800
I am sad to say that it's time for Grinny and I to part ways.  I've had
Grin for two years this coming January.  He's the love of my life and I
can't phathom living without him, but It's time.  Unfortunately, I have
allergy problems that have gotten out of control, mostly due to the
ferret living in my house.  I've recently become more allergic to him.  I
can't hold him, pet him, play with him or even go near his cage without
sneezing, coughing or itching.  Besides my health issues, I am never home
to play with Grinny, and he's all alone there in his cage.  It makes me
sad everyday when I have to leave him there, sometimes for days at a time
with no company, no love, and no playtime.  I will also be moving in the
next year, possibly to California where ferrets are illegal.  Besides, I
can't have the ferret if I do not know where I will be living.

Grin is a healthy ferret approaching his second birthday.  He's very
well-mannered, if that's possible for a ferret.  Of course he nips toes
and likes to steal shoes and poop in corners, but that's just a ferret's
nature.  I'm looking for someone who already has ferrets.  Someone who is
passionate about the animal, and someone who knows a ferrets needs.  You
can see Grinny on the website I made for him when I was in college.  The
site is www.geocities.com/butterfly91702/index.htm .  There are pictures
of him if you click on the "Love & Care" link.

I currently have Grin living in a large, three story cage that I will
give away with him, to the right owner.  If you are interested, please
email me at [log in to unmask] or call me at home, 812-897-3024.
I live near Evansville, Indiana.  I am not able to get the ferret to you,
so If you are interested in him, I will hand him over to you if you have
the means to pick him up.  The cage folds up flat but is still about 5
feet tall.  Grinny needs a home and some playmates.  I hope out of all
you ferret lovers out there, Grinny will find a new home and a better
life.

Thank you.
  ---Kendra