From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:32:18 -0500
I have changed over to Windows 7 and Office 2007 which has corrupted
many of my email addresses and some files. If Robin from Ferrets First
in the DC area reads this would you kindly send me a short email so I
can get your address again?

Pester and Peekaboo are doing just fine but they need a bath. Will wait
until it is warmer so they don't get a chill being all wet and all.
Also need to get that cage outside to give it a super cleaning! Sheesh!
These two are worse than kids, ..... or me !

Aarrow-Ranch Signature