From:
Laura Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:39:43 -0400
Dr. Otten:  I appreciate your input about the Ket v. Iso debate.  I have
just one more question, if you don't mind.  I didn't want to email you
directly without your permission.  Thought that might be too intrusive and
additionally that it might be of general interest to all FML'ers.  So here
goes... you mentioned that the choice to decide which to use is based on
the individual patient.  My vet did not make such a distinction.  She just
said for this type of surgery and any other "minor" surgeries, she always
uses ket.  Is this ok??  The surgery is scheduled for monday... (rapidly
impending) so I'm getting more and more worried.  Thank you very much for
your input and advice!

>Bob: A: Yes, go to www.mustelidsex.com/fertxxxmink.....

OMG!!!!  That has to be up there as one of the funniest things I've seen
here yet.  (or maybe I'm just reading this too early in the morning?? :) )
Thanks!!  What a good laugh!