From:
phbumble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:50:20 -0600
I'd like toinvite each and everyone of you to our Ferret Chat on
http://www.Pethobbyist.com
Thursday night at 8:00PM Eastern, 7:00 PM Central, 6:00 PM Mountain and
5:00 PM Pacific in our ExoticPet Chatroom.

To get to thechat, simply click the above link, or copy and paste the
above address intoyour web browser.

When you gettothe main page for Pethobbyist, look at the top of the page
and you'll see agroup of links, click on the link that says Chat.

When you gettothat page, browse the list of rooms and highlight Exotic
Pet Chat, enter yourUser ID and password in the correct area, and click
onOK.

If you'd like to receive a remindereachweek, please send email to
[log in to unmask] with Thursday Ferret Chat Reminder Request
in the subject line and I will add you tothelist.

Thanks and I look forward to seeingyouthere.