From:
Anne Marie Mullet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:54:29 -0800
Hi everyone!

We are Derick and Anne Marie and live in Crystal Lake, Illinois (50 miles
outside of Chicago) and have 6 lovely little babies - Molly, Olive, Nelix,
Winkie, Gizmo and Nikki - and we found the FML by simply browsing for
ferret information about 2 or 3 years ago.  We got Molly and Olive, our
firsts, at a pet store (which we will never do anymore), and got Nelix from
a mom who HATED ferrets and told her son he had to go, Winkie & Gizmo came
from a fantastic shelter -The Ferret Nook- in Wisconsin -- Hi Kathy!!!!  --
and finally Nikki, she came from from a friend who's brother just had a
baby and decided that Nikki didn't fit in anymore.  And that's our lovely
little family!

Dooks and have a happy smiley day :)

Anne Marie