Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 09:06:19 EST
Hello Bob,

I am so glad you took time off to enjoy the holidays with your family.
Everyone needs to stop and smell the roses. I think about you often
and still ponder over the beautiful encouraging letter you wrote me
when I was in the hospital. At first I found it hard to believe that
the famous Bob Church would take time out to write me. But after
thinking about it for a while I realized that is the kind of person
you are. Just to let you know that I am keeping you in my prayers
always that you continue to stay healthy and in remission. As you
probably have heard I too am in remission. Thank God for his healing
power and for friends like you and everyone else on this group and
others. Just make sure as you continue your travels you take time to
stop and smell the roses.

God Bless You Always
Hugs Love and Prayers
Helen