From:
Ellen Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 05:40:24 -0500
bleeding--when I worked at a vet clinic, my vet said to use cornstarch if
nothing else was available.  I have tried it on my dog and on the fuzzies
with great success and no problems!  Just keep dipping the toe in a
spoonful of cornstarch until the bleeding stops.  Good luck!

Elly (me), Stephen (husband), Colt (child), D.O.G. (rottweiler), Bunny
(cat), Cleo and Sheba (fuzzies)