From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:25:15 -0500
For any of you that would care to go to P&G's web site here is the URL.
You can go to the news releases & in the search area type Iams & it will
bring up their news releases on this subject.  Also there is a (I believe)
URL for Iams.

You can find people to email to if you would rather email than send mail
by snail.  I have written to ask about changes, etc & have mentioned the
controversy over the ingredient change if there has been one or will be.
Also how often they put changes on their bags.  I believe Iams policy was
to change bags & list ingred every time there was any kind of change.  In
other words if there were 6 changes in a year they would have new bags with
the changes on them each time, not just once a year.

http://www.proctorandgamble.com

Lynn & The Clan War Weasels