Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:43:47 EDT
**[log in to unmask] is the E-mail address for GCFA  Please add this to
your list of addresses if you are helping the shelter**

They also have a web site at www.GCFA.com with shelter needs, and
pictures of their parties and events, and pictures of members, and
pictures of ferrets for adoption, and a list of things they need.  GCFA
is one of the largest ferret shelters in the country, as far as I can
ascertain.

The kind and gentle web mistress eagerly looks forward to your questions
or comments.

And everyone at GCFA thanks so many of you for your gifts.  Your
generosity has been overwhelmingly emotional for all of us.  We are now
holding enough bags at the shelter to last for the next year.  Thank
You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GCFA is new and improved.  It is because of the prayers, best wishes, and
generosity of all of you.  Please E-mail us now at ..gcfaemail@aol.com..
If there are any problems or concerns or questions with the shelter.

This way you will directly reach a board member who will directly be in
touch with the others.  You are not bothering the board members with any
issues that you have.  Systems can only be evaluated and improved through
the feedback of the people involved.

It is only with your help, or advice, prayers, and support, feedback,
complaints, and praise-that we can accurately solidify, enhance, delete,
and modify to improve.

Thank you all so much from 90 some homeless ferrets at GCFA.  Christmas
has come early this year.

Lisette.