From:
"Preisig, Kylie KE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 14:31:45 +1000
I noticed in the blurb that gets sent out with a new subscription to the FML
that Chris Lewis edited the FML up to issue 1026.  Well today is 2026, so
that means BIG has edit 1000 FMLs!  Congratulations BIG!  What an effort!
After seeing some non-edited FMLs that have been sent out accidentally I can
appreciate the effort you go to and the excellent result.  And I'm sure
everyone here appreciates your dedication!

So how about telling us how the FML has changed in the past 1000 issues?

Kylie

Kylie Preisig, Perth, Western Australia
First Aid Officer, WA Ferrets and Ferreting Society
The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of my employer.

[Moderator's note: Well, the main difference between then and now is the
number of subscribers -- close to 5 times as many, I think.  But in spite of
the growth of the internet and the subsequent rise in the subscriber count,
I think the FML is still a rather "down home" type of list, with many
long-time friends and much information.  BIG]