From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:45:58 -0500
I say, Why Not Ferrets!  Are they any less than any other of God's beloved
creatures.  Of course not, nor are they any better, in God's eyes.  We
presently have 12 ferrets, 4 dogs here, 3 more in Cadillac, MI 4 cats (2
here/2 in Cadillac) two teenagers that we adopted, one male, one female, 3
Godchildren (twin girls age 6/big brother age 8) and an unofficial adopted
37 year old daughter (mother of the Godchildren).  Each and every one is
precious beyond measure.  Love all of them, for by doing so, we show our
love for God and His Creation.

Ferrets bring a joy to our hearts because they take such joy in life and in
all of the mystical things they find (underwear and other unmentionables).

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding be with you all.

Sincerely,
Rev. Ronald L. Sims, DD
(Daughter Vikki got us on our first 17 ferrets + hampsters + etc.)
Sunshine Ferretry & Shelter (we no longer breed, just shelter & love).