From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:27:14 -0500
>From:    Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>
> http://news.vin.com/VINNews.aspx?articleId=14984>
>
>Wasn't there someone here who had a ferret affected back then?

Yes! Tazzy Boy was poisoned by a Purina Pet Food Product. The product
was a Stealth Recall and never made the National Recall List. Tazzy Boy
really loved his Whisper Lickins Deli-Slice Cat Treats. Six months,
after the first Major Recall, he made his trip to the Rainbow Bridge
Meadow, due to kidney and liver failure. For six months, he was on two
medications, twice per day.

Eversince the first Major Pet Food Recall, I check the ingredients of
the treats I give the Fuzzy Bratz. If any form of Gluton (corn, rice
and/or wheat) is listed, I reject the product. If any pet food and/or
treat is imported, from China and/or South East Asia, it is
auromatically rejected.

Frowns,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!