From:
Jason and Holly Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:36:17 -0500
enough of the fighting already, people!  can't we just agree to disagree
about mark and what has happened in CA?  while i'm sure mark is a very nice
gentleman and has done wonderful things for the ferret community, i do,
however, feel he knew the consequences of having ferrets in a state where
they're illegal.  i'm sorry that he lost his ferrets, i'm sorry the ferrets
are away from everything they know and love, and i hope they get a chance
to make it out of state.  i realize that even though ferrets are illegal in
CA (and other places) that people will continue to get them, but they have
to realize what can happen when they do decide to own something illegal.
as far as the money is concerned, i think it's your own choice whether or
not to send any.  but anyways, my point is, we need to stop fighting among
ourselves.  it doesn't do us, or our ferrets any good.  how are we suppose
to get ferrets legalized if we can't even stop bickering with each other??

holly