From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 1994 11:51:47 EST
Re: Massachusetts
Try contacting Friends of Ferrets, P.O. Box 8613 JFK Station, Boston 02114;
617-286-3377. I'd be interested to know what the status of the bill is.

I visited the baby ferrets at FACT, or as they said, stepped into the pirhana
tank. They were really cute, and certainly did nip at anything that moved.

This makes me even more upset about the thought of ferrets being sold in pet
stores (not that I think animals should be sold in pet stores anyway.) But it
seems especially risky for ferrets since they naturally bite as babies, given
all the hysteria about their biting, etc. etc.

Favorite ferret games: definitely housework. Making the bed or sweeping the
floor seems to induce instant euphoria (them, not me). I can't imagine cleaning
house without ferret help. Also, at FACT they had a soccer ball with one of the
sections removed so the ferrets could climb in and roll around.  Looked like
fun.

--Cinderella & Norman's mom in Mass.