From:
Sharon McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 09:50:57 EDT
I have a little problem that just cropped up recently.  When I let the
"kids' out of their cage, Woobie usually come out and goes back in the cage
to use the litter box.  Maybe 95% of the time.  Princess usually runs into
the corner of the room to the other litter box, usually 80% of the time.
Well..  recently They have decided they are going to poop anywhere they
want.  Not even in the corners!!!  the past three days they have come out of
the cage and Princess went to where they never poop and stared me in the
face as she went.  I Scruffed her and told her no and put her in the cage,
grabbed some paper towels and cleaned it up.  As i walked over to the
garbage can to throw it away..  there was woobie staring me straight in the
face going in the same spot.  I was seeing RED.  I put them away for the
rest of the night.  No treats no nothing.  What the heck is causing them to
do this all of a sudden?  Even when they miss the box..  They usually have 1
corner they choose.  They places they have been choosing is just against the
wal..  Not even corners.  This morning as I was getting ready for work, I
let them out a bit and watched them like hawks.  Woob did go back in th cage
and go and Princess didnt go at all.  Maybe I just have to put them back on
track??  Sorry this is so long...