From:
"jason.e.zilles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 23:13:51 -0400
Hi my name is Jason and I'm new to the list.  I have one ferret named Aimee.
She is adorable.  I had a ferret about 3 years ago and he was too wild.  I
know ferrets are curious but he had nothing to do with no one.  Aimee on the
other hand loves everyone.  She is constantly licking me and my fiance and
loves to play with our cat, Sylvester.  She actually lets hold her for a
couple of minutes without much of a fuss and she is only 9 months.

Just thought I'd say hello and I enjoy hearing everyone's thoughts and
comments.

Jason