From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:01:39 -0500
I just read the post(s) about the need transport help in the St.  Louis
area for KiSta.  I am in the Chicago area (Elgin to be exact) and a
volunteer for FAA.  I am willing to go 4-5 hours round trip.  Please
email me if I can be of assistance!

*hugs n' dooks*

Amy & the innocent criminals

[ps] Miya is doing wonderfully, and Joey is doing well with everyone else.
Miya is seperated from him until her stitches are out - I just KNOW she'll
bust a stitch (or two, or three...) if she's allowed near Joey.  Miya's
vulva is already going down, and some peach fuzz is growing in where they
shaved her...no hair on her belly yet though (where she was balding).

===
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, Jack, Joey, and Koty the doggie @
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78=20