From:
Joy Decker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:37:09 -0400
Kim,
I don't know how you can think what you said would not hurt the people
involved in this. You're basically saying we put ribbons and trophies
above the health of our ferrets. I will not go into details, but the
fact is the hotel didn't follow proper procedures when bombing the
rooms. A fact we were only made aware after it was too late.

As far as I'm concerned no you are not correct. Going to show is not
just about getting ribbons and trophies. It about friends, that live
state apart, getting together. It's about fun and ferret talk. It's
about helping the shelter or organization that puts the event on.
Trying to pin this horrible incident on showing is not fair. Yes those
ferrets were in those rooms because we were attending a show, but it's
about more then ribbons and trophies.

Joy