From:
"Paul E. Jamison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:07:59 -0800
I want to thank everyone for the kind words about my first Rainbow Bridge
story, "Tuffy".  Especially *you*, Skeeter (My take on the recent
controversy: YOU GO, FERRET!  I'm in your court, kid!  And the same for
you, Pixie!).  I enjoyed writing it so much that I've gone and written two
new stories set at the Bridge.  They're now linked to my web page at
http:/www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/7256.  I've rearranged things a bit
and now have a separate page with links to the three stories.

Some people might think that it's morbid to write stories about the Rainbow
Bridge like this, but I don't, no more than I feel that there's something
wrong with Skeeter's posts.  I like to explore the finer points of life at
the Bridge, and I enjoy fleshing it out.  And it's just plain fun to write
them!

At any rate, the new stories are named "Saying Goodbye" and "Tinker".
"Tinker" is special because it's dedicated to Big Bear at Friends of
Fuzzies.  I've got links to the FoF webpage and to Doggon' Wheels.  Read
the stories and let me know what you think.  (And I've got ideas for two
more!)

Loves and Dooks,
Paul E. Jamison, Esq.

--

"BABYLON 5!  A five-mile long cement mixer of truth, pouring out the
 Concrete of Nice-Nice in a long, grey ribbon into the future, to form a

               ***SIDE WALK OF JUSTICE!!***"
                                   - The Tick on Babylon 5