Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:12:53 -0600
Hi all!  I live in Des Moines, IA and am a proud furbaby addict.  I have
seen several people walking their ferrets around a popular park in the
area so we are here.  I agree we tend to keep low profiles, but I believe
that's true about Iowans in general.  At one point I was looking to
adopt an adult ferret to keep my Frodo (and human family) company, but I
couldn't find any at our local shelters and the closest ones I could find
were quite a drive.  But I will take that as good news!  Anyways, I don't
post that often but I find the advice from the FML helpful and enjoy
reading stories posted here so thank you all!

Wishing everyone Happy Holidays!
Alissa