From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:08:04 EDT
Folks, My last adoptable ferret went home last week.  I have one permanent
resident only, and have room for eight adoptable ferrets.  I know locally
someone has to have crowding.  If you're in Ohio, and either need to
surrender a ferret, or are a shelter who needs some crowd control, I have
the cage space.  A friend just gave me a cage that is big enough to hold
three, so there is no danger of crowding here.  I had hoped to help in the
Utah situation, but travel being limited now, that doesn't look as though
it is going to happen.  So I'm volunteering to help out locally.

Fuzzie hugs, and Brightest Blessings to all who suffer from this tragedy
which has befallen our nation.

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets