From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:51:38 EST
The Final Doom for our People

So one of the dark lords failed.  But his spirit lives on.  But the three
dark lords has a plan to kill the hole city that the ferret people built.
And so Rocky went to his castle so his leg can heal.  And Rocky ate a lot
of food that he ate carrots and bananas and a big old sandwich.  He was
finally done and he wrapped a bandage on his leg.  So Rocky went to the
town.  It was full of ferret warriors.  They were getting ready to fight
tomorrow.  One ferret person recognized me.  He said, "Hey, aren't you
King Rocky?  No?  Oh.

Oh well, I hope the king is all right." Phew that was close.  It was
night time.  Rocky went to sleep with the ferret warriors where watching
the place, but they were asleep.  It is morning.  The dark warriors has
finally come.  Rocky said, "oh no, my leg, it hurts every time when they
sense me.  I've got to get out of here."  And so Rocky had to get out of
there because if he goes to battle then he can't walk because of his leg.
Rocky got hurt because one of the dark lords cut him on the leg.

Wolfy