Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:45:00 -0400
We've been on "vacation" the last 10 days.  It sure was good to get home
to our personal circus.  Does anyone know a ferret-sitter or GOOD place to
board ferrets in the eastern Adirondack area of New York, or on the west
border of Vermont?  Our vet and our dog groomer both would board them but
they would be in close proximity to cats which I am afraid would terrorize
them - or am I being over-protective???  They are used to our dog, Shelley.
I also would be willing to have someone who comes to our home which is in
Ticonderoga, NY.

Also-would whoever e-mailed me in late March about the
ferret-club/association in the Burlington,VT area contact me again please!
I am still interested but was unable to attend your April get-together.

Love the list!!!
Karla
Meep and Daisy