Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:55:21 -0400
We now have Beautiful CARRY SACKS available for a great price and many ,
many more Ferret bedding items including 2 and 3 piece Sets, Jingle Toys
in the Shape of a Ferret, Hammocks, Sleepers, Pouches, The AWESOME
HIDEY-HOLE CUBE and so much more..  Click on url below to get to our site
to see for yourself..  Great savings on first quality items!!

Proceeds benefit the medical,food and shelter of the many previously
unwanted Ferrets we had taken into our home in the last year..

Thanks for looking..
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding