From:
SWINA Activities <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:49:43 -0600
Hello everyone,
I just got home form work and had this happen so forgive me if it doesn't
all go together right.  I got home, found my baby under my bed sleeping,
woke her up (every now and then I turn the tables on who wakes who up),
stole back my highlighter (it was unopened), and went on computer.

Went downstairs a few minutes later to see what she was doing, and she
had an accident in the kitchen on the floor, thank God, anyway, it was
bloody poops with a stream of bright red blood around it.  I just looked
in the archives for help, but she has no other diseases to my knowledge
and she didn't just get a vaccine, so none of it seemed relevant.  Anyone
have any experience with this?  I will take her to vet in am but anyone
can help, please do.  I am scared, I had to put my first ferret out of
suffering due to adrenal tumors, don't want to lose another one, this
my best ferret ever, she even rides Harley with me.

I'll stop rambling now, please help if anyone can.

Thank you,
(((HUGS)))
Heidi