From:
Scott Piccoli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 22:25:13 -0700
Ferret math strikes again!!!  A cute butterscotch female adopted us
yesterday.  Her playful, hyper personality hooked me on the spot, even
though (or was it because) she nipped my boyfriend on the nose ;)

We would like some help with unique\cute names.  It took us 3 weeks to name
our first two ferrets.

Also, our 2 males, Rex and Miles haven't grown too much yet.  Rex is about 1
1/2-2 lbs but very active while Miles is closer to 3lbs.  However, they are
pretty small for males and we're kind of concerned.  They eat right and play
all the time and seem very healthy, just undersized.  Any information would
be helpful.

Thanks,

Teresa and Scott
Rex, Miles and