From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 11:01:36 -0700
Seen on Yesterday's FML:

>What I have said is that sometimes declawing keeps a ferret in a decent
>home it would otherwise not be in.

If a ferret has to have it's toes cut off to remain in a "decent" home, it
was not in a decent home to begin with.  What if the ferret, after having
it's paws mangled, starts biting?  Is it then justifiable to cut it's teeth
out so it can remain in a "decent" home?

>Some people are blinded by their own self-righteousness.

If refusing to believe that cutting a ferrets toes off is anything other
than a senseless act of animal mutilation makes me "blinded with
self-righteousness", that's GREAT!

Glenn J.
Chuki......my pop is self-righteous.  And I have all my toes to prove it.