Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 12:41:58 -0400
> http://www.reuters.com/news/video/videoStory?videoId=49189

Alex, I can't stop crying. I have this really bad tendency to cry when
I see something absolutely adorable. Anyone else here like that? Ugh.
Anyway, his was terrible. It's early and my allergies are going at the
same time. Now my eye lids are swollen and bright red, irritated to all
heck. Robin said to come on here and slap you for that that ... so here
I am with a great big cyber smack! You like dat?! I know you do ...