From:
Cher Rees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 09:06:23 -0600
hiya I'm a new firstime owner of a six week old ferret, well actually she
belongs to my hubby.I have a few questions about taking care of ferrets.
first of all, is it normal for her to make all those funny noises,and when
she whines is it her attempt to make me guilty for keeping her in her cage
while the baby is up?second what should and shouldnt I feed her.is it
normal for her to sleep so deeply that you can pick her up without waking
her?

I have enjoyed reading this digest and look forward to future issues.

        Cheryl, and Oni <Baca Na Oni>