From:
Jacqueline Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:06:04 -0600
A few nights ago, I think I was possessed by anti-ferret demons.  Hannibal
and Attila had wakened me several times during the night with their
incessant brawling.  (9-week old adorable monster babies)  So I stumbled
out, without my glasses, in the dark, grabbed Hannibal from his cage
and....AND...AND...washed him.  Held the little guy under the tap and
scrubbed him.  Fortunately, the water was warm.  Then I woke up a bit and
sort of wondered why I was washing the ferret.  I think Hannibal may have
had a similar question.  I noted, however, that bathing a ferret does not
seem to work as a disciplinary or corrective technique.