From:
Corinn Lesperance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:44:34 EDT
Awhile ago I was hunting around on the web and came across this particular,
well I guess you would call it a type of gate.  It was clear plastic that
went in front of the door, but it had a convex form (it bubbled out away
from the ferrets room) Has anyone ever seen anything like this.  I didn't
think to write down where I had seen it, and could really use it now.  One
of my guys climbs and pulls down childrens gates, so this would be perfect
because they could not climb the slippery surface.

Thanks! :)