From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 17:16:09 EDT
SUNDAY, JULY 8, 2001
Time:  1PM - 5PM
Location: Carolyn Distel's House
           9393 Rattalee Lake Road
           Clarkston, Michigan       (248/620-0787)

RSVP if you're coming

The Annual Picnic is a day of fun for ferret owners to get together as well
as a general meeting for GLFA members.  Pack your picnic basket with your
favorite picnic food and beverages as well as a dish to pass.  There will
be a gas grill to cook whatever meat you bring.  IF you have a portable
table, we'd appreciate if you'd bring it along.  Bring along your lawn
chairs, too.  Oh, yes, ferrets ..... don't forget the ferrets.

DIRECTIONS:
From I-75 North or South, take Exit 93 (Dixie Highway/Waterford).  Head
north on Dixie Highway about 3 miles to Rattalee Lake Road and turn right
(East).  Just a little over 3/4 of a mile, you will be going down a big
hill.  Go slow down the hill because you need the second driveway on the
right at the bottom of the hill.  The number is in the tree behind the
mailbox but you won't see the house from the road.

If you're coming from the South on I-75, yo may want to cut over to
Telegraph before 15 Mile because of the construction.  If you do, take
Telegraph North to where it ends at Dixie Highway.  Turn left (North)
and come down about 12 miles to Rattalee Lake Road.

We hope to see you there.  It's a good time.
Dee Gage, President
Nilla ("I won't be there.")
Hershey, Stone, Finnegan ("We go everywhere with our Mom.")
Wile E. Coyote ("I can't go - I'll have an anxiety attack.")
Mary Jane ("What are you talking about?")