From:
andreaking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 18:31:03 -0500
I have discovered a cheap ferret toy.  It keeps my little guys entertained
as long as I can keep it up.  I take an empty prescription pill bottle,
med. size, and shoot it across my hardwood floors by pressing down on it
with my bare toe.  It spins and twirls up on its end and back on its side
like a top.  When it hits the wall it just takes off in another direction
spinning.  Kirby loves it.  He loses all interest in it when it stops
moving, so the entertainment value is zero when I get tired of firing it
across the floor.  There is competition to catch it, as the cat loves the
game too.

When I got Kirby, he was about six months old and was being fed Sun Seed
ferret food.  His poop was huge and in great quantities.  I switched him to
Iams kitten food and it was amazing how the volume of poop decreased.  Just
thought I'd pass it on.