From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:31:14 EDT
::prance prance prance prance::

Hi everybody!  My name's Serendipity!  Dook dook.  But you can call me
Dippy!  I'm here to tell yas how proud I am to now be an official member
of the Kouri Fan Club!!  Yaaaaay!

Ok, like I visit the site to keep up with all the goings on at da club ya
know?  Like, they help SOS, and ADV, and all sorts of things.  It's a
ferret owned and ferret run club yas know.  Anyway... I'm like surfin' da
site, ya know?  Lookin at pics of who needs help, who's been helped, how
to make a catapult... ferrety things like that you know.  And I find like
two whole new pages!  ::dancin:: Dook dook!  So all my boyfriends out der
and all da ferrets.... here is a ferrety site for yas so you can learn
bout the Utah ferrets on a personal basis, with pictures and stories of
em, and different ways you can help if ya want.  Before I's give yas the
pages..  I wanna say a special hi to umm..  Miles.  And a special hi to
Ozzie... gosh my whole room has your pictures all over it Ozzie.
::blushing:: Ok here dey are!
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOS3.html
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/faces.html

Dippy!